Follow this link to log into WebAssign: https://www.webassign.net/login.html (opens in new window)
NOTE: You cannot access a class until after its start date!
WebAssign's "Getting Started" Guide
Registering for a WebAssign Course
On or near the first day of the quarter (check with your instructor for the precise date), your instructor will upload a list of enrolled students to WebAssign. If you are enrolled in your course before this date, then the WebAssign roster will be updated with your information. To access the course, go to https://www.webassign.net/login.html
and log into WebAssign.
If you enrolled after the initial enrollment period (again, check with your instructor for the exact date), then you will have to self-enroll in the course. Here are the steps to self-enroll:
- Go to the website and select the red button "I HAVE A CLASS KEY".
- Enter the Class Key (provided by your instructor: ucsd XXXX XXXX) and click the red button "SUBMIT". You will be asked to Verify Class Information:
University of California San Diego
- Select the red button "YES, THIS IS MY CLASS". (It will list either your instructor or the course coordinator for your class.)
- I need to create a WebAssign account, or
- I already have a WebAssign account
- Select "CONTINUE" and proceed as above (in the instructions for those already enrolled).
- Your username is the part of your UCSD email address before the "@" symbol. Be sure you use the correct username, or your homework scores might be lost!
Further assistance can be found at WebAssign Student Support