- Fostering a sense of community among graduate students and the department
- Encouraging professional and social networking for women in the department
- Highlighting the presence of successful women in mathematics
- Mentoring undergraduate math majors, especially women
- Encouraging participation in research activities such as seminars and conferences
- Performing outreach activities for students in grades 4-12
- In the 2014-2015 academic year, we are focusing on undergraduate outreach through social events and our GULP program. If you would like to get involved with the chapter,
please email email@example.com for information on how you can help.
- Group lunches/meetings will be held periodically in the conference
room of the UCSD Women's Center (located in the old student center). These lunches will be announced via email to all graduate students and all undergraduate math majors.
If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.