Jeremy Sean Semko
Pun Wai Tong
Here is a list of my graduate students. Click on the title of their thesis to
get an abstract and the opportunity to view their thesis.
- Carolyn Cross graduated from UCSD, August 1996. Her thesis was titled
"Differentials of Measure-Preserving Flows on Path Space."
- Trevor Carson graduated from UCSD, June 1997. His thesis was
"Logarithmic Sobolev Inequalities for Free Loop
- Vikram Srimurthy graduated from UCSD, June 1999. His thesis was
"On the equivalence of
measure on loop groups."
- Tai Melcher graduate from UCSD, June 2004. Her thesis was titled,
"Hypoelliptic Heat Kernel Inequalities on Lie
- Matt Cecil graduated from UCSD, June 2006. His thesis was titled,
"The Taylor Map on Complex
- Poon Chuan Adrian Lim graduated from UCSD, June 2006. His thesis was
"Path Integrals on a Compact
Manifold with Non-negative Curvature"
- Nathaniel Eldredge graduated from UCSD, June 2009. His thesis was
kernel inequalities on H-type groups."
- Patrick Driscoll graduated UCSD, June 2011. His thesis was titled,
"Smooth Densities For Solutions To Differential Equations Driven by
Fractional Brownian Motion."
- Thomas A Laetsch graduated UCSD, June 2012. His thesis was titled,
Approximation of Wiener Measure on Manifolds with Non-positive Sectional
- Jeremy Sean Semko graduated UCSD, November 2015. His thesis was titled,
Paths on Manifolds."
- Pun Wai Tong graduated UCSD, March 2016. His thesis was titled,
Limit on Quantum Mechanics for Unbounded Observables."
- Zhehua Li graduated UCSD, July 2016. His thesis was titled,
Dimensional Approximation to Pinned Wiener Measure on Symmetric Spaces."
The work found here has been in part supported by