Maps and Directions
The Probability Seminar is held on Thursdays from 10:00-10:50 AM in AP&M
(Applied Physics and Mathematics) 6402. If you have questions, please contact me
(the seminar organizer) Bruce Driver at
- February 18: Thomas Richthammer (University of California, Los
Title: A proof of Aldous' spectral gap conjecture.
- October 1: Jason Schweinsberg (University of California, San
Title: The genealogy of branching Brownian motion with absorption.
- October 8: Weian Zheng (University of California, Irvine)
Title: Monge-Kantorovich Problem.
- November 5: Todd Kemp (Assistant Professor, University of California,
San Diego and Visiting Assistant Professor, MIT; 2009 - 2010)
Chaos and the Fourth Moment
- November 19: Matus Telgarsky (University of California, San
Diego, CS Ph.D. student)
Title: Central Binomial Tail Bounds
- December 3: Janko Gravner (University of California, Davis)
Title: Random threshold growth and related models