Last updated by Bo Li on January 4, 2014. © Bo Li, 1998-2014.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Interests:
Scientific computing and numerical analysis; and applied aspects of partial differential
equations, dynamical systems, and stochastic processes; with application to
continuum mechanics and materials, and more recently to biophysics and chemistry.
Mathematics and Biochemistry-Biophysics (MBB) - Research Initiative
- Current Funded Research Projects
- Senior Scientist, Center for Theoretical Biological Physics (CTBP),
an NSF Physics Frontiers Center, NSF grant PHY-0822283, 7/1/2008 - 8/30/2014.
NIH grant R01GM096188,
7/01/2010 - 6/30/2014.
- PI (with two other PIs), UCSD Chancellor's Interdisciplinary Collaboratories grant,
1/1/2013 - 12/31/2014.
- PI, NSF grant DMS-1319731, 9/1/2013 - 8/31/2016.
- Book project: Weak Convergence Methods for Variational Models of
Crystalline Solids, Springer-Verlag.
Past Research Projects,
Research Summary (November 2009)
Students, Postdocs, and Long-Term Visitors
- Teaching Page
- Current Courses:
- Seminars and Colloquia
- Information for Visitors
- Quick Links
OCGA Vital Info,