Last updated by Bo Li on March 9, 2013. © Bo Li, 1998-2013.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Interests: Scientific computing and numerical analysis; and applied aspects of partial differential equations, dynamical systems, and stochastic processes; with applications to continuum mechanics and materials, and more recently to
biochemistry and biophysics.
- Research Summary (November 2009)
Mathematics and Biochemistry-Biophysics (MBB) - Research Initiative
- Current Funded Research Projects
NIH grant R01GM096188,
07/01/2010 - 06/30/2014.
- Senior Scientist, the Center for Theoretical Biological Physics (CTBP),
an NSF Physics Frontiers Center, UCSD, NSF PHY-0822283, 7/1/2008 - 6/30/2013.
- Book project: Weak Convergence Methods for Variational Models of
Crystalline Solids, Springer-Verlag.
Past Research Projects
Students, Postdocs, and Long-Term Visitors
- Teaching Page
- Current Courses:
- Seminars and Colloquia
- Information for Visitors
- Quick Links
OCGA Vital Info,