Ching Wei Ho
Office: APM 6422
My CV can be found here
My research is about Segal-Bargmann transform, noncommutative probability theory and random matrix theorey. I am a student of Todd Kemp.
- Renee Bell, Ching-Wei Ho, Robert S. Strichartz, Energy measures of harmonic functions on the Sierpinski gasket, Indiana J. Math. 63 (2014), no. 3, 831868
- Ching-Wei Ho, The two-parameter free unitary Segal-Bargmann transform and its Biane-gross-Malliavin identificaton, Journal of Functional Analysis 271, 12(2016), 3765-3817
- Guillume Cebron, Ching-Wei Ho, Segal-Bargmann transform: the q-deformation. To appear in Lett. Math. Phys.
Seminars and Conferences
- Free Probability Seminar, Saarland University. Saarbruecken, Germany. January 2016
- Functional Analysis Seminar, UC San Diego. San Diego, CA. October 2017
- Analysis Seminar, Cornell University. Ithaca, NY. October 2017
- AMS Western Sectional Meeting, UC Riverside. Riverside, CA. November 2017
- Joint Mathematics Meetings AMS Special Session on Advances in Operator Algebras, San Diego Convention Center. San Diego, CA. January 2018