Winter 2020: Math 142A, Introduction to Analysis I.
Asymptotic Expansion of the Bergman Kernel via Perturbation of the Bargmann-Fock Model (with Hamid Hezari, Casey Kelleher and Shoo Seto). Journal of Geometric Analysis (2016) 26: 2602,
2. On instability of the Nikodym maximal function bounds over Riemannian manifolds, (with Christopher Sogge and Yakun Xi), Journal of Geometric Analysis (2018) 28: 2886,
Off-diagonal asymptotic properties of Bergman kernels associated to analytic Kahler potentials (with Hamid Hezari and Zhiqin Lu), IMRN,
4. Quantitative upper bounds for Bergman Kernels associated to smooth Kahler potentials (with Hamid Hezari), to appear in Math. Research Letters,
5. Analysis of The Laplacian on the moduli space of polarized Calabi-Yau manifolds (with Zhiqin Lu), to appear in Hopkins-Maryland Complex Geometry Seminar proceedings, Contemp. Math., Amer. Math. Soc.
6. Asymptotic properties of Bergman kernels for potentials with Gevrey regularity,
7. Upper bounds for eigenvalues of conformal Laplacian on closed Riemannian manifolds (with Yannick Sire), submitted, arXiv-pdf.
8. On a property of Bergman kernels when the Kahler potential is analytic (with Hamid Hezari), submitted, arXiv-pdf.