Math 20B Fall 2016
Calculus for Science and Engineering
- 11/30/16 The Math 20B Final Examination will be held from 8:00am to 11:00am on Wednesday, December 7. It will be held in PETER 110.
- There is assigned seating. Please find your assigned seat as indicated below and sit for the exam in your assigned seat.
- Your assigned seat is listed in the item Seat in your TritonEd Math 20B My Grades.
- Visit the following link for a diagram of PETER 110.
- Bring your Student ID. We will check your ID against the class roster.
- Individuals whose identity cannot be verified will not be allowed to sit for the final examination.
- 11/11/16 The listing of topics covered on Exam 2 and the Final Examination have been updated on the homework page.
- 9/22/16 Welcome to Math 20B!
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Piazza A discussion forum for Math 20B. This is a great resource!
- Winter 2014 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered
and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this
- Math 20B Coordinates Contact information, office hours, and meeting times may be found here.
Student Resource Links
- UCSD Podcasts
- Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Sites with helpful advice for studying Mathematics
- Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)