Math 20C Spring 2016
Online homework will be done using WebAssign. Here are detailed instructions for registering your WebAssign access code for this course.
Log into WebAssign at the URL: https://www.webassign.net/login.html.
- If you were enrolled in Math 20C as of March 28 at 2:00 pm, then the "Math 20C Spring 2016 - All Lectures" roster was updated with your information. To access the course, go to https://www.webassign.net/login.html and log into WebAssign.
- If you already have a WebAssign account, you may login using your previous account information:
Username: the part of your UCSD email address before the ``@'' symbol
Institution code: ucsd
- If you do not already have a WebAssign account, you should have received an email (at your UCSD email account) with instructions on how to make an account. (You may need to check your junk mail folder.) If you cannot find the email, please go to https://www.webassign.net/login.html and select "Forgot your password?" to proceed. You'll have the same username and institution code described above.
- When you log in, you will see the message:
"WebAssign Notices: According to our records you have not yet redeemed an access code for this class or purchased access online."
You may either:
- purchase access online, or
- enter an access code (purchased with textbook from a bookstore)
- If you purchased the textbook at the bookstore, it came bundled with an access code. If you wish to purchase access separately, you can choose:
- single term access to homework and ebook ($76.00), or
- single term access to just the homework ($51.00)
- If you enrolled in Math 20C after March 28 at 2:00 pm, then you will have to self-enroll in the course. Here are the steps to self-enroll:
- Go to the website and select the red button ``I HAVE A CLASS KEY''.
- Enter the Class Key (ucsd 3760 0586) and click the red button ``SUBMIT''. You will be asked to Verify Class Information:
Course: Math 20C Spring 2016 - All Lectures
Instructor: John Eggers
University of California San Diego
- Select the red button ``YES, THIS IS MY CLASS''. (It lists Professor Eggers as the instructor because he is the Math 20C Course Coordinator.)
- I need to create a WebAssign account, or
- I already have a WebAssign account
- Select ``CONTINUE'' and proceed as above (in the instructions for those already enrolled).
- Further assistance can be found at WebAssign Student Support.