MATH 20D Spring 2016
Introduction to Differential Equations
- 5/31/16 The Math 20D Final Examination will be held from 8:00am to 11:00am on Wednesday, June 8. It will be held in the Mandeville Auditorium.
- There is assigned seating. Please find your assigned seat as indicated below and sit for the exam in your assigned seat.
- Your assigned seat is listed in the item Seat in your TritonEd Math 20C My Grades.
- Visit the following link for a diagram of the Mandeville Auditorium.
- Bring your Student ID. We will check your ID against the class roster.
- Individuals whose identity cannot be verified will not be allowed to sit for the final examination.
- Be sure to bring a Blue Book to write your exam in.
- 4/6/16 Meeting times for the course (lectures, discussion sections, office hours, and review sessions) are being kept in the Math 20D Schedule. Have a look!
- 3/23/16 Welcome to Math 20D!
Everything you need to know about the MATLAB assignments can be found here.
- TritonEd Grades (and exam seat assignments) will be posted here.
- WileyPLUS information
Everything you need to know about the WileyPlus can be found here.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Textbook Homework Assignments
Problems from the textbook and what will be covered on each exam
Meeting times, office hours & other contact information for the professor and TAs
- Winter 2013 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers." (James Thurber)
- Table of Laplace Transforms This table will be provided to you at the final examination.
Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Calculus Tutoring
Links to information regarding the Calculus Tutoring Lab, OASIS, and private tutors
- Wolfram|Alpha A powerful computational knowledge engine
Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)