Math 18 Winter 2017
- 3/16/17 The Math 18 Final Examination will be held from 11:30am to 2:30pm on Wednesday, March 22. It will be held in CENTR 101.
- There is assigned seating. Please find your assigned seat as indicated below and sit for the exam in your assigned seat.
- Your assigned seat is listed in the item Seat in your TritonEd Math 18 My Grades.
- Visit the following link for a diagram of CENTR 101.
- Bring your Student ID. We will check your ID against the class roster.
- Individuals whose identity cannot be verified will not be allowed to sit for the final examination.
- 1/14/17 The course syllabus has been updated to correctly state that MATLAB homework should be uploaded to Gradescope as described in the Math 18 MATLAB Assignments site.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
List of fundamental terms and theorems that are crucial for understanding linear algebra
List of "paper-and-pen" homework and due dates
All information relevant to the MATLAB component of Math 18
- Math 18 Piazza Homepage The Piazza forum for our class where questions can be posted and answered. It is a very helpful resource!
- Winter 2015 (Math 20F) Exams in PDF format
- The above exams are provided "as is," exactly as they appeared when administered; consequently, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- Specifically, these exams were given when linear algebra was numbered Math 20F with Math 20C as a prerequisite.
- We will not post solutions or answers to the above exams. You are encouraged to ask about them on the course Piazza forum.
- Contact Information
Updated 1/2/17 Meeting times, office hours, email addresses, and other contact information can be found here.
Student Resource Links
- UCSD Podcasts
- Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Calculus Tutoring
Links to information regarding the Calculus Tutoring Lab, OASIS, and private tutors
- Wolfram|Alpha A powerful computational knowledge engine
- Sites with helpful advice for studying Mathematics
- Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)