Summer Academy 2016
Look here for links to latest announcements and assignments
- 8/5/16 Homework 2 and Revision 1 now posted on Gradescope. Be sure to review the homework page for further guidance.
- 8/5/16 Homework 1 is now posted on Gradescope. Be sure to review the homework page for further guidance.
- 7/31/16 Welcome to Math 109!
- 7/31/16 We will be using the
iClicker classroom response system.
- Please register your clicker via TritonEd.
- To register your clicker via TritonEd, follow the i>clicker Remote Registration link from the Tools page.
- 7/31/16 There is a Math 20E Piazza Homepage. This is a great resource! You should have received an email invitation to sign up; if not, you can sign up here.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
Meeting times, office hours, and contact information for the instructor and TA
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Problems to Think About
Problems assigned as the foundation for class discussion
- Clicker Questions
A record of the clicker questions presented in class
Assignments are posted here; be sure to read the guidelines!
- Supplementary Problems
Additional problems that may be assigned as homework or "problems to
- List of Tautologies
A list of logical tautologies for the curious
- Spring 2007 Exams in PDF format
- Midterm Exam 1
- Midterm Exam 2
- Final Examination
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when
administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content
from the exams given this term. In particular, we will only have one midterm examination
in this course.
Site with helpful advice for studying Mathematics
Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)