Math 10B Winter 2016
- 3/10/16 The Math 10B final examination will be held from 7:00pm to 10:00pm on Tuesday, March 15.
- We will check your student ID against the course roster. Therefore, it is very important that you (1) bring your student ID, and (2) sit for the final examination in the room scheduled for the lecture in which you are enrolled: You will not be allowed to sit for the final examination (1) if we cannot verify your identity, or (2) if you are in a room for a lecture that you are not enrolled in. The locations for the exam are listed below. Follow the link to your instructor for further information.
- Please bring a Blue Book to write your exam in.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Homework (textbook assignments - not graded)
- WileyPLUS (online assignments - graded)
Online discussion forum for Math 10B
Audio podcasts of lectures; find the link to your courses here
- Winter 2013 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered
and without answers; consequently, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this
- Math 10B Instructors If there is a link to your instructor, follow it for office hours and other information specific to your instructor.
Student Resource Links
Interesting Math Websites