MATH 10B Winter 2013
- 3/17/13 The Math 10B final examination will be held from 7:00pm to 10:00pm on Tuesday, March 19.
- We will check your student ID against the course roster. Therefore, it is very important that you sit for the final examination in the room scheduled for the lecture in which you are enrolled: you will not be allowed to sit for the final examination with a lecture that you are not enrolled in. The locations for the exam are listed below.
- Please bring a Blue Book to write your exam in.
|Location of Final Exam
Tue. Mar. 19, 7:00pm-10:00pm
||9:00am (Lec. A)
||11:00am (Lec. B)
||4:00pm (Lec. C)
- 1/2/13 Welcome to Math 10B!
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Math 10B Instructors Follow the link to your instructor for contact information, office
hours and other information, if any, specific to your instructor.
- Winter 2011 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers." (James Thurber)
- Audio Podcast
- Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Calculus Tutoring
Information about the Math Department's Calculus Tutoring Lab and other tutoring resources
- OASIS UCSD's Office of Academic Support and
- HotMath.org Online resource for homework solutions
- Calc101.com Automatic Calculus Derivatives and
- Wolfram|Alpha Enter your question or calculation to compute the answer.
- Sites with helpful advice for studying Mathematics
- Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)