Math 10C Spring 2015
- 6/4/15 Professor Eggers will hold final office hours from
- 9:00am - 12:00pm on Monday, June 8.
- 6/1/15 The Math 10C Final Examination for Lecture A (Eggers) will be held from 8:00am to 11:00am on Tuesday, June 9 in one of the following two rooms: SOLIS 107 or GH 242.
- There is assigned seating. Please find your assigned room and seat as indicated below and sit for the exam in your assigned seat.
- Your assigned seat is listed in the item Seat in your Ted Math 10C My Grades.
- Be sure to make note of both the room and the seat.
- For example:
- S_L-05 means seat L-05 in SOLIS 107.
- G_B-17 means seat B-17 in GH 242.
- Here are links to diagrams of the rooms:
- Bring your Student ID. We will check your ID against the class roster during the exam.
- Be sure to bring a Blue Book to write your exam in.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Homework (textbook assignments)
- WileyPLUS (online assignments - graded)
- Piazza Online discussion forum for Math 10C
- Winter 2014 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- Contact Information
Meeting times, office hours, email addresses, and other contact information can be found here.
Student Resource Links
Interesting Math Websites