Math 10C Spring 2015
- 5/12/15 The Math 10C Midterm Exam 2 will be held during the regular lecture period beginning at 9:30am on Thursday, May 21 in the regular lecture hall SOLIS 107. Note: The allotted time for the midterm exam will be 50 minutes.
- There is assigned seating. Please find your assigned seat as indicated below and sit for the exam in your assigned seat.
- Your assigned seat is listed in the item Seat in your Ted Math 10C My Grades.
- Here is a link to a room diagram of the lecture hall: SOLIS 107.
- Be sure to bring a Blue Book to write your exam in.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Homework (textbook assignments)
- WileyPLUS (online assignments - graded)
- Piazza Online discussion forum for Math 10C
- Winter 2014 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- Contact Information
Meeting times, office hours, email addresses, and other contact information can be found here.
Student Resource Links
Interesting Math Websites