Math 20B Winter 2018
Calculus for Science and Engineering
- 1/24/18 The Math 20B Midterm Exam 1 will be held from 8:00pm to 9:00pm on Tuesday, January 30.
- The locations for the exam are listed in the table below. Be sure to sit for the exam in room with the class you're enrolled in.
- Follow the link to your instructor for further information (such as assigned seating).
- 1/5/18 Welcome to Math 20B!
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
A list of textbook homework questions and link to online homework using WebAssign.
- Piazza A discussion forum for Math 20B. This a great resource! Sign up here if you didn't receive an email invitation.
- Fall 2016 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered
and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this
- Math 20B Instructors If there is a link to your instructor, follow it for contact information, office hours and other information specific to your instructor.
Exam Responsibilities An outline of the responsibilities of faculty and students
with regard to final exams
Student Resource Links
- UCSD Podcasts
- Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Sites with helpful advice for studying Mathematics
- Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)