Math 20C Spring 2016
Calculus and Analytic Geometry for Science and Engineering
- 6/6/16 The Math 20C Final Examination will be held from 7:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday, June 10.
- We will check your student ID against the course roster. Therefore, it is very important that you (1) bring your student ID, and (2) sit for the final examination in the room scheduled for the lecture in which you are enrolled: You will not be allowed to sit for the final examination (1) if we cannot verify your identity, or (2) if you are in a room for a lecture that you are not enrolled in.
- The locations for the exam are listed below.
- Follow the link to your instructor for further information.
- Please bring a Blue Book to write your exam in.
- 5/1/16 Exercise 2.6.11 has been marked with an asterisk on the textbook homework page to indicate that the answers in the back of the book are incorrect (the vectors specifying the direction should be unit vectors).
- Unfortunately, WebAssign currently has the same error for its version of this exercise.
- 4/28/16 The list of topics for Midterm Exam 2 have been updated on the textbook homework page.
- 3/28/16 Welcome to Math 20C!
- TritonEd Grades (and exam seat assignments) will be posted here.
- WebAssign information
Everything you need to know about the WebAssign can be found here.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
- Textbook Homework Assignments
Problems from the textbook and what will be covered on each exam
Meeting times, office hours & other contact information for the professor and TAs
- Spring 2015 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers." (James Thurber)
Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Calculus Tutoring
Links to information regarding the Calculus Tutoring Lab, OASIS, and private tutors
- Wolfram|Alpha A powerful computational knowledge engine
Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)