I am a fourth year math PhD student at UCSD. My research interests are in combinatorics and in particular Extremal set theory.
My advisor is Jacques Verstraete. Before I was at UCSD, I did my undergrad at UCLA and graduated in 2017. My CV can be found (here).
Along with Sam Spiro, I organize the Graduate Student Combinatorics Seminar (ABACUS) at UCSD. For more info, see (here).
I am on the organizing committee for the Graduate Student Combinatorics Conference which was initially planed in 2020, but was posponed to 2022 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more info, see (here).
Papers and preprints:
- Saturation problems in convex geometric hypergraphs (with Sam Spiro) - In preparation
- A note on k-wise oddtown problems (with Jacques Verstraete) - Submitted (pdf)
- Extremal problems for pairs of triangles (with Zoltán Füredi, Dhruv Mubayi, Jacques Verstraete) - Submitted (pdf)
- Bollobás set k-tuples (with Jacques Verstraete) - Submitted (pdf)
- Nontrivial d-wise intersecting families (with Jacques Verstraete) - Journal of Combinatorial Series A, 178, 2021 (pdf)
- On the poset and asymptotics of Tesler matrices - The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 25(2), 2018 (pdf)