Math 3C - Precalculus
Welcome to Math 3C! Most of the information that you will need will be found at the coordinated
Math 3C website which can be found here. That is where you will find the
syllabus, calendar, homework, and other general information regarding the course. Announcements and materials relating specifically to
my sections (B01, B02, and B03) will be found below.
- Here are some solutions to the practice final.
- Here is a study guide for the Final.
- Here are some solutions for each version of Midterm 2: Version A and Version B.
- Here is a copy of Midterm 2: Version A and Version B.
- Here is the study guide for Midterm 2.
- Here are some solutions to the second practice midterm.
- Here is a Key for the first midterm.
- Here is a copy of Midterm 1: Version A and Version B.
- Here is the study guide for Midterm 1.
- Don't forget, the first homework is due Tuesday Oct. 8 by 8:00pm.
- Turn homework in to the drop boxes in the basement of AP&M: Go down the stairs, turn to your
left, and you will see the drop boxes for the math department. Two of them are labelled
for Math 3C (they are right next to each other, one is for the other class). Be sure to
put your homework in the box labelled with my name (Kempton).
- Be sure to put your name and section number on your homework. The assignment will be returned to
you the following week in section.
- If you need any help, don't hesitate to take advantage of office hours (listed below)
and your discussion sections with the TAs.
Instructor: Mark Kempton
- Office: AP&M 6436
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours:
- Monday 4:00-5:00pm.
- Tuesday 12:00 noon - 1:00pm.
- Thursday 2:00-4:00pm.
- Artem Mavrin (B01 and B02)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Tues 10:00am - 12:00 noon in APM 5218
- Jayme Rosenquist (B03)
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Tues 5:00-6:00pm in APM 5829
- Lecture: MWF 2:00-2:50pm in CSB 001
- Fourth Hour: W 3:00-3:50pm in CENTR 212
- Discussion Section:
- B01: Tues 2:00-2:50pm in CENTR 217B
- B02: Tues 3:00-3:50pm in CENTR 217B
- B03: Tues 6:00-6:50pm in APM 5402