(most recent at top)
- (3-13-18) Week Ten/Finals' week office hours are as follows.
- On Wednesday, March 14, I will hold office hours from 9-10am in AP&M
- On Wednesday, March 14, Ivy will hold a review session from 4-5pm
- On Thursday, March 15, I will hold office hours from 11-11:30am in AP&M
- On Thursday, March 15, Ivy will hold office hours from 1:30-2:10pm in
- On Monday, March 16, I will hold office hours from 9-10:55am in AP&M
- (3-11-18) Here is a review
for our final examination.
- (2-24-18) Here is an optional exercise to
earn back up to three points (approximately ten percentage points) on
your midterm exam score. If you would like to complete this
exercise, please print it out, complete it, and turn it in to me
together with your graded midterm
by the beginning of lecture on Thursday, March 1.
- (2-6-18) Here is a review
for our midterm examination.
- (1-6-18) Electronic Device Policy: Please do not use devices
as cellphones, laptops, tablets, or iPods during lecture or
discussion section as they are usually very distracting to yourself and
your classmates. If you need to use such a device for class
related matters such as taking notes, please notify the professor or
- (1-6-18) Welcome to Math 121A! You can find
your HW and exam
scores on TritonED
known as TED), so please check it regularly throughout the quarter.