apal (at) ucsd (dot) edu
Graduate Student (2020-present)
Department of Mathematics
University of California, San Diego
BSc. in Mathematics (minor in Computer Science)
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
I am currently interested in algebra and representation theory. My BSc. thesis was on "Loewy Lengths of Indecomposable Injective Objects in Certain Universal Tensor Categories". My advisor was Prof. Dr. Ivan Penkov .
Previously, I have also worked on interactive theorem proving.
- J. Bayer, M. David, A. Pal, B. Stock, D. Schleicher, The DPRM theorem in Isabelle, 10th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2019), 2019, pp. 33:1-33:7.
TeachingCurrent TA'ing at UCSD
- Math 20B - Calculus for Science and Engineering (Summer II 2021)
- Math 103A - Modern Algebra I (Summer I 2021)
- Math 163 - History of Mathematics (Spring 2021)
- Math 20D - Introduction to Differential Equations (Winter 2021)
- Math 20B - Calculus for Science and Engineering (Fall 2020)
- Advanced Calculus and Methods of Mathematical Physics (Spring 2020)
- Calculus and Linear Algebra II (Spring 2020)
- Analysis I (Fall 2020)
- Formal Languages and Logic (Fall 2020)
- Computer Simulation Methods (Spring 2019)
- Algorithms and Data Structures (Spring 2019)
- Introduction to Computer Science (Fall 2018)