Frequently Used Forms

Double Major Petition – A Double Major Petition must be reviewed and signed by both departments that you want to major in. Specific guidelines and steps to take for double majoring can be found here.

General Petition – An Undergraduate Student Petition is a general form used to request a deviation from campus or departmental requirements as listed in the general catalog for the year you entered UCSD, or any substitution of non-articulated courses, whether from UCSD or another institution. More information on petitions can be found here.

Special Studies Form – Special studies forms are used to request enrollment for special studies classes which can help you learn about subjects not taught in regular classes. There are two different forms, find out which one is right for you by clicking here.

For a page of links to the above and other forms for UC San Diego students, click here.