Math 18: Linear Algebra
Lecture A00 (Eggers) Winter 2020
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
List of fundamental terms and theorems that are crucial for understanding linear algebra
List of homework assignments and suggested exercises
All information relevant to the MATLAB component of Math 18
- Math 18 Piazza Homepage The Piazza forum for our class where questions can be posted and answered. It is a very helpful resource!
- Winter 2018 Exams in PDF format
- The above exams are provided "as is," exactly as they appeared when administered; consequently, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- We will not post solutions or answers to the above exams. You are encouraged to ask about them on the course Piazza forum.
- Contact Information
Updated 1/4/20 Meeting times, office hours, email addresses, and other contact information can be found here.
- Lecture Slides
Updated 3/12/20 The slides for each lecture in pdf format (uploaded within a day or two of the lecture).
Student Resource Links
- UCSD Podcasts
- Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Sites with helpful advice for studying Mathematics
- Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)