Math 20C Fall 2019
Calculus and Analytic Geometry for Science and Engineering
- 12/2/19 The Math 20C Final Examination will be held from 11:30am to 2:30pm on Tuesday, December 10. It will be held in the REC GYM.
- There is assigned seating: See the file Math20C_FinalExam_Seating.pdf in the Final Exam Assigned Seating module in Canvas.
- Visit the following link for a diagram of the room: REC GYM.
- Bring your Student ID. We will check your ID against the class roster.
- Individuals whose identity cannot be verified will not be allowed to sit for the final examination.
- 9/29/19 Welcome to Math 20C!
- Canvas is our new LMS. Grades (and other information) will be posted here.
- Course Syllabus
You are responsible for knowing the information and policies in the syllabus.
- Course Calendar
Important dates for the course in a convenient calendar format
Instructions for accessing WebAssign via Canvas and obtaining an access code.
- Textbook Homework Assignments
Problems from the textbook and what will be covered on each exam
The system we will use to grade the written portion of your homework.
- Spring 2015 Exams in PDF format
Note: The above exams are provided "as is", exactly as they appeared when administered and without answers; in addition, they may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
- "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers." (James Thurber)
Sites with resources for assistance and tutoring
- Calculus Tutoring
Links to information regarding the Calculus Tutoring Lab, OASIS, and private tutors
- Wolfram|Alpha A powerful computational knowledge engine
Interesting sites relating to Mathematics (If you see a Math site you like
that's not here, email me the URL.)