I am a fifth year math PhD student at UCSD and expect to graduate in June 2022. My research interests are in combinatorics and in particular
extremal set theory for which I am fortunate to be advised by Jacques Verstraete. Before I was at UCSD, I did my undergrad at UCLA and graduated
in 2017. My CV can be found (here).
For the 2021-22 academic term, I am coordinating and teaching Math 500 -- TA Training at UC San Diego. The syllabus for the course may be found (here) and all other course material will be on canvas.
Along with Sam Spiro, I organize the Graduate Student Combinatorics Seminar (ABACUS) at UCSD. For more info, see (here). I am on the organizing committee for the Graduate Student Combinatorics Conference which was initially planed in 2020, but was posponed to 2022 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more info, see here.
Papers and preprints:
- Symmetric difference of bicliques (with C. Buchanan, A. Clifton, E. Culver, J. Nie, P. Rombach, M. Yin) -
Work done as part of GRWC 2021 (see here for more on the workshop) ; In preparation
- Intersection saturated set systems (with Jacques Verstraete) - In preparation
- Towards supersaturation for oddtown and eventown - Submitted (pdf)
- Saturation problems in convex geometric hypergraphs (with Sam Spiro) - Submitted (pdf
- A note on k-wise oddtown problems (with Jacques Verstraete) - Submitted (pdf)
- Extremal problems for pairs of triangles (with Zoltán Füredi, Dhruv Mubayi, Jacques Verstraete) - Submitted (pdf)
- A generalization of Bollobás set pair inequality (with Jacques Verstraete) - Submitted (pdf)
- Nontrivial d-wise intersecting families (with Jacques Verstraete) - J. of Combin. Theory Series A, 178, 2021 (pdf)
- On the poset and asymptotics of Tesler matrices - The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 25(2), 2018 (pdf)