I am interested in algebraic number theory, specifically function field arithmetic. In particular, I like to think about Drinfeld modules, zeta functions and L-functions in characteristic p, analogs of p-adic zeta and L-functions in characteristic p, and their special values.
Useful Links and Resources
- Special session in Drinfeld Modules, Modular Varieties and Arithmetic Applications, in AMS Fall 2020 Sectional Meetings.
- Arithmetic of Function Fields and Diophantine Geometry, a conference held in Taipei in May 2019.
- New developments in the theory of modular forms over function fields, a conference held in Pisa in Nov 2018. There are slides and videos for a lot of the talks.
- Drinfeld Module Learning Seminar, hosted by Andrew and Bhargav.
- Number Theory Conferences, new and old, a summary of most (if not all) conferences in number theory.
- LaTeXTools, a LaTeX Plugin for Sublime Text 2 and 3. I have been using it with Sublime Text 4 and it works well so far.
- If you are a graduate student in Rackham graduate school at University of Michigan, Eamon Quinlan-Gallego and I had constructed a LaTeX thesis template, fulfilling all of Rackham's formatting requirements by 2021. If you want the TeX file for the template, please email us.