Contact Information and Office Hours
- Instructor: Yanxia Deng E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Mon & Wed 10:00-11:30am at APM 6331
- Teaching Assistant: Rhico Gilbert (A01, A02) E-mail: email@example.com
- Office hours: Tues & Wed 3:00pm--4:00pm at MoM Cafe in Muir
- Teaching Assistant: Eva Loeser (A03--A06) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Tues 9:30-11:30am at APM 5412
The required textbook for the course is Calculus: Concepts and Contexts (4th Edition), by Stewart; published by Cengage Learning.
Exam 1: 24 Jan 2020 (Friday/50 minutes) — Topics included are those from Weeks 1-3.
Exam 2: 21 Feb 2020 (Friday/50 minutes) — The focus will be on topics from Weeks 4-7.
Final Exam: 18 Mar 2020 (Wednesday) — The final exam is cumulative and includes every topic from the course.
- You may use one 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of handwritten notes. You may use both sides. (No photocopies!)
- No calculators or electronic devices may be used during the examinations.
- Bring your student ID to the exams.
- No eating is allowed during exams.