During Spring 2018 I am partially supported as a Graduate Student Researcher by Fan Chung Graham. Additionally I am the TA
for MATH 202C .
Previously I was a teaching assistant for the following courses.
University of California, San Diego
- Fall 2017: MATH 184A, Combinatorics -- Evaluations
- Spring 2017: MATH 109, Mathematical Reasoning -- Evaluations
- Winter 2017: MATH 154, Discrete Math & Graph Theory -- Evaluations
- Fall 2016: MATH 20B, Calculus for Science & Engineering -- Evaluations
- Fall 2015: Number Theory
- Spring 2015: Analysis
- Fall 2014: Functional Analysis
- Fall 2013: Quantum Mechanics
- Fall 2012: Mechanics