My current research interest is combinatorics, deep learning and algorithms.
To decorate this dull webpage, I posted some of my drawings on the right side. I like making pictures to visualize my research results.
4. Distributed patterns in lattice paths. 8th International Conference on Lattice Path Combinatorics & Applications, Pomona, California. August 19, 2015.
3. Introduction to counting with symmetric functions. Combinatorics seminar, Tongji University, Shanghai, China. July 11, 2015.
2. Pattern matching in standard Young tableaux of rectangular shapes. Permutation Patterns 2015, London, England. June 16, 2015.
1. Patterns in column-strict arrays. Candidacy talk, UC San Diego, La Jolla, California. December 11, 2014.
2. R. Pan and J.B. Remmel, Paired patterns in lattice paths, submitted, 2016.
1. R. Pan and J.B. Remmel, Minimal overlapping patterns for generalized Euler permutations, standard tableaux of rectangular shape, and column strict arrays, submitted, 2015.
Sequences on OEIS
(submitting new or adding comments)