- (12-1-19) The original version of Homework 10 contained several substantial typos. Homework 10 is now updated and the due date is now one day later: Thursday at 9 PM. Please make sure you download the updated version. The upper left header of the updated version says "Homework 10 (CORRECTED)."
- (11-27-19) The location of the final exam is York Hall, room 2622. This is the same room as our MWF lecture.
- (11-27-19) Midterm 2 and its solutions have been posted to the course website.
- (11-19-19) A mistake present in the solutions to Homework 6 has been corrected. The solution to Problem 6a was incorrect, but has been fixed. (Instructors get these problems wrong from time to time, too!)
- (11-19-19) On Wednesday, November 20, there will be a few extra office hours
to help you prepare for the midterm. They are:
- 10 am - 12 pm in AP&M 6402 (Cathy)
- 3 pm - 4 pm in AP&M 2313 (Harveen)
- 4 pm - 6 pm in AP&M B402A (Ashley)
- (11-18-19) Solutions to the second practice midterm and Homework 7 have been posted.
- (11-17-19) The second practice midterm has been posted. Solutions to the practice midterm will be posted on Monday November 18th.
- (11-3-19) Copies of the midterm exams and sample solutions have been posted to the course website (see "Exam Info" section above).
- (10-21-19) Solutions for the practice midterm, homework 3, and quiz 3 have been posted to the course website.
- (10-16-19) A practice midterm has been posted online for you to study from (see "Exam Info" section above). Solutions will be posted online on Monday October 21.
- (10-14-19) Homework 3 has been posted! It is due at 9pm on Sunday October 20 on Gradescope.
- (10-10-19) On Monday, October 14, David's office hour will run from 9 am - 10 am in AP&M 2210 instead of its normal time from 2 - 3pm. The normal time will resume next week.
- (10-8-19) Math 3C has a new TA! Zhanyao Wu will lead discussion sections A01 and A02 and also hold office hours. Ashley's office hours are Friday 9-11 am in AP&M 5218.
- (10-7-19) Homework 2 has been posted on the Homework page. This assignment is challenging! You are encouraged to start early and bring questions to your discussion section and office hours. Homework 2 is due at 9:00 PM on Sunday, October 13 on Gradescope.
- (10-7-19) A Quizzes page has been added to the course website. You can find past quizzes on this page, and solutions to quiz problems will appear after quizzes are graded. You can also see a summary of the book sections that will be covered by future quizzes.
- (10-6-19) Harveen Kaur's office hours have changed. They are now 2-3 pm on Wednesday and Friday.
- (9-30-19) Homework 1 is posted in the Homework page. It is due on Sunday, October 6 at 9:00 pm.
- (9-29-19) Homework 1 will be posted online on Monday afternoon. It is due on Sunday, October 6 at 9:00 pm.
- (9-29-19) Homework 0 has been posted to the Homework page. This is a small assignment designed to check that you can upload submissions to Gradescope. (If you are waitlisted, please send your submission via email to David: firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for HW 0 is Wednesday, October 2 at 9:00 pm.
- (9-27-19) Shih Wen Ma will be holding supplemental instruction sessions three times
a week to review the material we are covering in lecture. You are all highly
encouraged to attend! Shih Wen's meeting times are:
- Monday 11:00 - 11:50 am
- Thursday 7:00 - 7:50 pm
- Friday 11:00 - 11:50 am
- (9-27-19) Welcome to Math 3C! Keep an eye on this webpage for class announcements.